Wednesday, January 17, 2007

{Yao} Now for some man hate

Whenever you let Japanese gossip blog reader vote for any "Top 10 most ___(negative adjective)____ Celebrities" the list will probably be populated with lots and lots of women and also Koda Kumi in the top 3 because everyone knows only women use the internet and vote in polls. Curious about what men people hate on for a change? I bring you the "Top Ten Most Dasai* Male Celebs."

*Dasai = frumpy, fugly, lame etc

idk, it's been slow in the news department unless you're in love with Tanihara Shosuke and you are perhaps slightly upset that he's marrying a chick who has TWO kids under her belt. Anway...


10. Kimura Takuya (SMAP)
It's pathetic how he tries to look young.
Enough already

IDK, he's doing a good job of looking young to me. I can understand if you're Japanese and you're tired of him because, well, he's pretty much a household name. However, I was and am not a fan of the whole expensive looking trucker hat + ugly shirt + ripped up jeans look every single JE member seems to be 'rocking.'
9. Tanaka Koki (KUNTT)
Not hot.
The ghetto style is so last year.

LOL. I have said this once and I'll say it again; you can't be 2thug2handl and also be in JE at the same time unless you're trying to be ironic.
8. Kamenashi Kazuya (KUNTT)
Too skinny so nothing looks good on him.
I saw him once and he was wearing a floppy ribbon instead of a tie.

Japanese people don't know how to insult someone's fashion. I enjoy how the Japanese word skinny can also mean 'seedy looking.'
7. Odagiri Joe
Let's just look at why people say he sucks:
Too individualistic LOL kthnxbi commies
Who has that kind of hairstyle Hot ppl
He's dasai, but he has this "I'm dasai and what?" kind of aura wait, I thought we were supposed to be verbally abusing people?
In short, the opposition has no case.
6. Enari Kazuki
He's young but he doesn't look the part
Well, it cant be helped.

What can I say.
5. Taka (Taka and Toshi)
He always wears the same sneakers
That's great and all, but don't ask me which one Taka is in the picture.
4. Yamazaki Hironari (Untouchable)
He's so dasai I can't even comment on it
You win, Anon.
3. Domoto Tsuyoshi (Kinki Kids)
Let's take another look at the comments people left:
He's becoming more and more dasai You mean more and more fabulous. Can we please compare his ugly 2001 look to the awesomeness now?
At first glance he looks cool but if you look again it's dasai Creepin' and Jeepin'
I'm not even going to talk about the clothes but he should lose some weight IAWTC
He's moving away from 'good' and into 'dasai' haterz
2. Nakai Masahiro (SMAP)
Horrible hairstyle
I don't even need to say anything

They're all referring to his recent crouching tiger, hidden duckhairstyle that is getting less than rave review from even the most fashion tolerant.
1. Yamasato Ryota (Nankai Candies)
Gross
I watched "iitomo" and I didn't laugh
I wouldn't want to be seen with him

What Japan wants to know is where all the fly comedians at? What club they hang at?

the women's list here

0 comments:

 

choscandalous. Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger