Friday, December 08, 2006

{Yao} 7 Recent Johnny's Rumors


1. Yah-Yah-Yah (or whatever the fuck they're called because who actually cares) member Yamashita Shoon, who goes to Horikoshi is being ousted by his classmates because of an entanglement with a girl.
Maybe he's just being ousted because he's a dick? What, did he try to put his penis in some politician's son's girl or something?
2. Kanjani8's Yokoyama Yu gave a $30,000 bag to his favorite hostess.
LOLOLOL sounds pretty accurate to me.
3. Akanishi Jin fans are boycotting KT-TUN's new single.
Why is it always one thing or another for all y'all motherfuckers? Not that I'm complaining, because this is the first time they're doing something I would do aka not buy KAT-TUN paraphernalia.
4. Around the end of October, Nakamaru Yuuichi was spotted on a date with a model-like girl. He bought her some shingen rice...whatever that is.
Wow, that fug gets around.
5. Kitayama Hiromitsu was seen going to a Saitama hospital for chlamydia.
I crown thee the lul of the week. The only way the totally faggy guy from ks my ft or whatever the hell his jr group is called can get into the news is if he gets an STD. Lollllllllllllll.
6. Kanjani8's playboy NISHIKADO ROY made a pass at Ohkura Tadayoshi's girl so now there's tension between them.
Just get another girl? What ever happened to straight pimpin'? Personally though, I'd rather date Ohkura - bitch has money and a dad in the yakitori business!
7. KAT-TUN's Nakamaru Yuuichi asked Kamenashi Kazuya to set him up on a Go-con with a female announcer. but turned down Takashima Aya with a "No."
So now he's a picky fug?


There were originally 8 but who the hell cares about Jin's little brother getting stalked?
source

33 comments:

Bonita said...

Fantabulous!
Now I know that JE boys are pimpin' hard! Hard enough to get an STD too..ROFLMAO

Anonymous said...

CHLAMYDIA... HAHAHA. Proving that if you can't get laid otherwise, JOIN JOHNNY'S.

And why would classmates oust Shoon for screwing with a girl? I thought guys congratulated their homeboys on that kind of stuff.

pinkilicious_ks said...

WOW thats a lot of LOLs.

Anonymous said...

I love the Yoko one because I seriously think he is too shy to go to a hostess club. He won't even talk to his fellow castmembers!

vi said...

YOKO. Hahahahahhaha, I can see this happening too. I think he's only shy around crowds of famous people, and also, he's a total perv.
That Kitayama guy seriously looks like a girl. I know that's the norm in Johnny's but whoa...

Eider said...

it's Ya-Ya-yah LOL... write it properly. I can see 2, 3 and 4 pretty accurate xD... Well I always thought Yoko is just the gayest man all over JE but who knows xD.

Anonymous said...

Ryo snagging Ohkura;s girl? All along I thought the two of them had someting queer going on!

jackie said...

ok chlamydia = A+ LOL.
but also nasty.

you know if kame decided to give his fave hostess a $300 bag, his fans would kill himself.

Anonymous said...

^jackie
"...his fans would kill himself."

or do you mean

"his fans would kill him"

????

Anonymous said...

LOL @ yoko!
I thought he was such a penny pincher.
Well I guess he's saving those up for those clubs & girls.

Anonymous said...

lol i don't think yoko would have a $300 bag. he only has money for games...

leeners said...

o man ilu guys so much.

Anonymous said...

lol maru. beggers can't be choosers!

steph said...

are u sure it's not nishiKIDO instead of nishiKADO? prease, ryo is so much sexier than okura for goodness sake. and ryo has uchi already; he doesnt need okura's girl.

A said...

nishikido and ohkura are both fuggers. Has anyone noticed that ohkura's face is so obviously asymmetrical?

I would love to see more scandals from the Yayayah boys LOLZ.

kate said...

it's hard out here for a piiiiimppp

VERONICA said...

that nishikado roy never did have any tact!

also, i am 99% sure kitayama is JE's one and only cock-gobbler.

Laura said...

Johnny's is rofltastic.

Eve said...

I really hope the STD one is true hahaahaha

jackie said...

his fans would kill himself

i meant they'd kill themselves
ugh fail

Anonymous said...

dumbass motherfuckers xD

A said...

Kimi-kun going to kyabakura has been pretty well-documented anyway (hostesses are FOR people who can't really talk to girls, I know, I am one), and really a 300-dollar bag is almost cheapo. My friend the hostess has a $2000 watch from some poor fool.

Also I'm amazed you guys have not picked up on the Taichi/Aiko engagement rumor - all the subways over here are all "KOKUBUN GAVE AIKO A RING?!?!?!?!?!?!" course they could be making it up, but like ya'll care. XD If I was Aiko I'd say fuck no till you grow your hair back out, that Hiroshima-victim movie was like 2 years ago now BRING BACK THE PRETTY.

Anonymous said...

just read the japanese page that all of this is from, but the bag that Yokoyama Yuu supposedly bought was 300,000 yen, or about $2,600 - not $300 like it says.

Squints said...

Damn thats a pretty nice high-school. i'd tap that.

Bobula said...

Yeah, I thought $300 sounded rather cheap. 300k sounds more appropriate.

Anonymous said...

who da hell is NISHIKADO ROY? nishikido u meant?ohkura has a girl?haha who?

Anonymous said...

one and only cock-gobbler?

i'm pretty sure there is more than one

Anonymous said...

rofl roy haha

Anonymous said...

dude, any celeb who has to go to host club for a little love needs to be shot. -smaku

Sasha said...

Ah, now some good ol' highschool rumours. Shoon, WTF. Haha, I think at one point, nearly every JE guy in highschool gets ousted. Boys are just jealouzzz. Kitayama? MAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA. Dude, I hated that guy since the beginning.

Ryo and Tacchon? I doubt it. Those two aren't like that, especially not Ryo. But I def. don't agree that Ryo would choose not to do that because he has Uchi. WTF nobody cares about that kid anymore.

Yoko. Heee... Yoko's is so kechi. But yeah, I do know that he likes hostess clubs. *Shrug* I don't blame him. He can do what he wants. And it's better than hanging out with fans who we all know are batshit.

And seriously, am I and Veronica the only ones who realize that you didn't spell Ryo's name wrong? SHE DID IT ON PURPOSE! Inside joke, y'all.

smaku said...

Ok, so Yoko--- Yu can buy his fave hostess a $30,000 purse but he'll argue with his sempai Ninomiya Kazunari over who pays for lunch? What the Hell.

Anonymous said...

THEN SHOW SOME RESPECT AT LEAST,DUH.

Anonymous said...

Shoon are srewing wiz a girl? and his mates expulsed he? :S I don't undestand... but why?and why he's a dick? or try put his penis in a some girl? :S

tell me please (_ _")

Byebye!^^

 

choscandalous. Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger