Thursday, December 21, 2006

{Yao} Do I need to remind you why I don't like vis kei?



TAX EVASION: A VISUAL KEI BAND'S MANAGER OWES 46,000,000 YEN

The visual kei band Phantasmagoria, based in the Kansai region's bassist/manager Matsuura Tadashi (Tadafumi? idk) (30) aka ~*~*~kisaki~*~*~ has been prosecuted by the Wakayama District Public Prosecutor's Office because of suspicions of violation of the income tax law, via failure to pay 46,000,000 yen in taxes. The proposed tax penalty, including heavy additional taxation, is an estimated 64,000,000 yen. According to the authorities, Matsuura has been active with his band in the Kita-ku area of Osaka, as well as producing other bands. He hid his earnings of 150,000,000 yen for a period of 3 years by depositing the revenue earned from concerts and CD sales into the bank accounts of family members without reporting them at all.
Phantasmagoria is a band known for its flashy costumes and make-up, located in Kansai but also touring nationwide. Matsuura said, "I wanted to leave some money for ads to allow (us) to go on TV etc."


LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. I pretty much hate all these random vis kei bands that have popped up post 2002. Visual kei was soooo 1998, if you still like it you probably shop at JcPenny.
1) How are you gonna try to be shifty and put several grand into yr grandpa's account
2) How are you gonna be dressed like this in 2006.
3) How are you gonna break the law in the least rock n' roll way possible when you probably sing about vampires and faeries and magicks?

Wahgnt. Anyway, on to music that doesn't suck a dick. When is the new ENDLICHERI☆ENDLICHERI coming out? I am too tired to google all the random forums on JE. Oh by the way next time you want to waste time you should totally do it at his site. It's bangin'.

pps. If I make another mistake in the 0's in all the tax evasion amounts lo siento in advance because I was woken up by my brother today at 7 am because my other brother was apparently 'dizzy.' Yeah, I don't know either, he apparently had a bad case of stomach flu and blew chunks all over. On the plus side I got all my Christmas shopping done. Ok, I need to stop treating this like my LJ.


To tell you the truth, I just spent 10 minutes trying to google "Fantasmagoria" and I kept on getting weird ass russian pages.

source

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uh ohz now he has to pay back all that money his fans spent on every single overpriced peice of shit they've been releasing. I've never seen a bigger whore than UCP. I assume you don't know too much about them, but you'd be appalled, they release some 4000yen crap something about twice a week. :/

Someone please explain the duck quack, it makes me lmao and I don't even get it...

Anonymous said...

lol phantasmagoria

shiz said...

lolllllll Kisaki you should've stuck w/ the La:Sadies boiz and you woulda been rollin' in the big leagues. SUXX 4 UUUU.

Anonymous said...

i am sure "kei" means shit in some language.

Anonymous said...

visual gay

bob said...

I lol'd.

Anonymous said...

Endli's single is going to be out on 02/07
I didn't get any russian pages, boohoo :~(

Anonymous said...

whoa he owes that much? can he even afford to pay it all back? I've seen the band name around jmusic sites, but just where do they rank in the vk tree? they can't be in the ranks of dir en grey..but whatever, don't care and vk seriously IS so 1998.

Just read about the new cheri single. Can February plz come tomorrow?? Also totally lurving the new site design. Don't quite get it, but still so dots-like.

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAH
UCP is a family backed business. i bet hes dumping all his money into some yakuza owned accounts. and now that he has to clean up debts, we'll be hearing about how kisaki went "night flight" to escape the wrath of loan sharks and police.

sadotsu said...

LOL @ the Mana clones

Joel said...

For random lolz.

Nikki said...

wtf? he made that much money by looking like an ass hole? im going to kill myself.

 

choscandalous. Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger