Friday, December 15, 2006

{Yao} 2 GANGSTA 4 U



Semi-breaking news. Or not idk I just came back from a history final exam.

It was revealed on the 15th (Japan time) that the vocalist of the popular band UVERWORLD, TAKUYA∞ (real name Shimizu Takuya) was arrested for interference with a public servant in the execution of his or her duties when he knocked off the hat of a police officer issuing him a traffic violation. He was taken to police headquarters in Oomori. He says, "I was waiting for someone and I got annoyed so I did it." He was released the next day. source

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL. COPS CAN'T KEEP TAKUYAINFINITYSIGN DOWN! This is not as funny as Goro running over a police officer in his mad dash to escape from a parking violation fine!!!, but let's just sit for a moment and visualize him knocking off a polieman's hat.
For all of you who don't know, UVERWORLD is your run of the mill super-poppy nu-metal band with a large 14 year old girl following. The members are totally ugly but that doesn't stop most people from liking them. Well I guess UVERWORLD merchandise won't be carried in Kiddie Land anymore next to the Hello Kitty merchandise?

11 comments:

Dani Alex said...

I actually like some of the songs on their album, but they are not hardcore enough to be KNOCKIN' HATS OFF OF COPS! weak.

Laura said...

idek why that group is so popular, their music is kind of boring. but lol @ this

Starlightstar said...

You guys are so funny. I guess I should be offended since I'm black but I'm def not. I don't see how people get angry. You guys are just hilarious. I swear you talk about my fav artists but all I can do is just laugh. Keep up the good work. Can't wait for the next entry

Bobula said...

That guy totally looks too pussy to even be knocking hats off of cops. I guess beneath the pussy exterior lies a badass heart that JUST DOESN'T CARE.

Bobula said...

At least he has mad street cred now.

yao said...

starlightstar:

thank you for being exactly who we write for: people who don't take anything too seriously. on the record the only type of people i hate are extremely attractive men. Damn them.

and wtf happened to our tag board?

newt said...

Damn. I so wish I was badass enough to knock the hat off a cop, but unfortunately I am only sans badass enough to wear leggings under my mini skirts. Hence I fail. *le sigh or whatever*

Bluu said...

Like Starlightstar, I am also black and am not offened. I love this site. People are stupid and you should just keep on doing what you do.

Anyway,the story would have been cooler if he knocked off the cops hat and THEN stole a doughnut.

Anonymous said...

LOL at the kiddo.

Anonymous said...

This is some funny shit. Run, nigga!

Anonymous said...

I thought I read this wasn't true. Like something some fan made up or whatever. Or maybe I am just hallucinating.

 

choscandalous. Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger