Monday, October 30, 2006

{Yao} THIS JUST IN: Jin in NYC





Wait, wait, wait, wait...
So you're telling me that Jin is actually going to do what the official statement said and is going to the US to study english? Um really? Apparently he speaks no English but yet wants to enroll in a school that specializes in linguistics. K let me go apply to med school without taking the MCAT/knowing exactly what the spleen does.*
Well I guess studying english also includes getting wasted at halloween parties.



*I kid, at least I know what my spleen is doing.

EDIT: Just because there is a not ugly asian man standing next to a JE member does not mean that he himself is also a JE member. That guy is not Koki/Kusano/Uchi/Johnny Kitagawa. If all y'all fangirls want to do JE members then clearly you need to be pretty and white (or a Vivi/CanCam model and Japanese) like the girl we stole these from.

EDIT 9:16 EASTERN TIME: WTF KAT-TUN crazies?! Apparently fangirls went crazy and started threatening to kill this girl. Killing Jin's BFF's GF is not going to make Jin hot and bothered about you kthnx?

EDIT3: Let me quote some hilarious serious and alarming threats:
we the chinese kno where u r and we r coming. all of asia will no u beatrice fer 坏蛋 u r.
where did u bring jin? u singlehanded ruin fandom. i hear U r the reason he left? eskimo death.
Oh Chinese fangirls, where would we be without you?



Note from Veronica: This is a legendary post, so I'm butting in to give my two cents on the matter. And my two cents are these:

1. Jin going to school in the U.S. is making me feel like I'm being raped in the ass and I really don't like it please go home now. If Jin decides that he's just gonna up and go to the University of West Virginia or some gay shit like that, millions of fat white fangirls are now going to think they can bang him. Thus, they will undoubtedly become 3000% more annoying than they already are. All I visualized this morning as I had my coffee and Croissanwich were legions of Wapanese fools joining the Exchange Student Society and Asian Students Association at their college "just in case". I am shaking my head with embarrassment for you all already.

2. I fucking hate that motherfucker. He looks so ugly in Real Life, as evidenced here. I wish these pictures were full length so you could all see the belly shirt he was probably wearing to attract women to his gross bloated potbelly. Go back to Japannnnn and send me someone awesome instead wahhhh :(

oh P.S. these pictures are outsourced from http://sennuyer.livejournal.com/243145.html. She's probably going to come here and bite our heads off for talking shit anyway, but we thought we'd be nice and credit her anyhow.

20 comments:

Bonita said...

That's Jin and Kusano? Are they going to make a duo debut? Scandalboys..lol.

Adam said...

Wow, That is a HELL of a find. Good work.

Anonymous said...

who dat wyte rady

VERONICA said...

the comments are going to be the best part of this post.

Dani Alex said...

Judging from her non-fl posts this chick is an big anime fan AND gets to party with Johnny's members? WTF At least it's just Akanishi or I would be kinda pissed.

Eve said...

Jin, did u get the pink eye

kate said...

the girl got death threats and deleted all posts related to jin/her bf

i love my psychotic fandom

Bonita said...

D'oh, I mistakenly thought of the wrong person..lol.

So, is this a threesome party or something?

guess1 said...

thanks for the pics... actually i still think jin's good looking

Anonymous said...

NO WONDER the air around here got funky recently. But thank goodness I'm out of the country.

A said...

What a FUG.

I can't believe she got death threats even though I knew Jin's fans were a bunch of fucked up retards.

"Beatrice" i guess said...

Hey guys, this is sennuyer- or i was until I had to delete my lj. Could you please take the pictures down? I get it if you don't want to, but I'm in enough hot water already and I'm hoping the people who have these things up and uh speak english could do me a favor and take them down.

"Beatrice" said...

fdshgfjdsf ON THE UPSIDE, YOU GUYS ARE THE ASIAN ANSWER TO THESUPERFICIAL.COM. Only a lot funnier.

Eve said...

People who can't handle "in hot water" need to get off the internet.

Emma-Amelia said...

So no one else noticed that he looks high?!

Anonymous said...

haaah...can someone plz tell me why jin looks extraordinarily plain, ugly, and nerdy? maybe its cuz he doesnt hav his little makeup entourage with him anymore..

Anonymous said...

wtf! jins look very fat here....

Anonymous said...

you're just *~jeluz~*

Jin's awesome. Some of his fangirls are annoying though, I agree. But so are you. What did he ever do to you to warrant so much hate? Run over your dog?

yko said...

yes. he ran over my dog. I hate that guy and he needs to GTFO of my country. He's kind of cute, but there's something about him...that just is SCREAMING to be slapped.

Anonymous said...

*lame*

Jin is cute and good looking not to mention him haveing good vocals! What do you think you are? Some kind of maniac thinking what you're blogging is cool? Well i say its lame!

*why am i giving a lame comment to a lame person who blogs about the lamest things ever...you must be real ugly to start with since you are jealous of KAT-TUN's popularity!*

 

choscandalous. Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger