Tuesday, October 24, 2006

{VERONICA} JE/No Name Model Mystery!

from JapanZone-

Model Mori Izumi (24) is romantically involved with a former Johnny's idol. The weekly women's magazine Josei Jishin identified him simply as 27-year-old former Johnnys Jr. member "T-san" and said that he works in the import business. The pair are said to have been dating since before Mori's modeling debut. She is the grand-daughter of fashion designer Mori Hanae(80).

I don't know shit about no old JE guys that I don't want to fuck, so maybe Yao will solve this blind item for us. Importing is where it's at though, I bet he's rich as shit. Anyway whatever we will reveal his identity later. After I go to work and then eat Steak and Shake for lunch. Friscoooo Meltttttt!


I'm still hurting in my loins about all this strange Ayu/Nagase news that's happening lately. Don't do it Nagase, nooooooooo

0 comments:

 

choscandalous. Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger